If anyone has a better suggestion for a blog title, feel free to tell me.


Gotta love Monty Python.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Durian

du-ri-an: the edible fruit of a tree, Durio zibethinus, of the bombax family, of southeastern Asia, having a hard, prickly rind, a highly flavored, pulpy flesh, and an unpleasant odor.

/end random definition

Ah ha...woops.

I did not intend to not post something for more than a month. I know no one is reading this, but I still feel bad that I've been so inconsistent.

Maybe it'd be a better goal to try to post every few days, not every couple days like I wanted. Since it's summer, I've been losing track of the days and days flow by like nothing else when I'm not paying attention. Even though I have so much to do it's so easy for time to disappear...it's not a good thing, definitely. I've always been loose with my time even though I don't actually have much of it and should be more careful. There are some things for school that I should start on and haven't yet, though summer is almost over already. Where did time go?

Well, out the window, really. It just disappeared, and I'm not getting it back. Even though I kinda need it to practice bass clarinet for the chair auditions, because I majorly do not want to be kicked back into Concert Band. I don't think I could survive another year of that. It'd also be nice to work on my Personal Project, to get a head start on that. And to work on stuff for my college goals, like starting the craft business I want to, and to build up my extra curriculars. Ugh, those extra curriculars. >_>

On a different topic, I want a tablet, more specifically a Wacom Bamboo Fun. I do like to draw, but right now I'm only able to do traditional because I don't have a tablet. My sister got a tablet computer, with a touchscreen built in and it came with Corel Painter and I totally want to hijack it from her so I can draw on it. Buuuut she's so annoying and mean and stuff so she isn't letting me have it, even though she kept hijacking MY laptop because her old one was slow. At least a Bamboo Fun won't cost a thousand bucks like her tablet PC did. I may be able to buy a tablet for myself if I try really hard.

Anyways, I saw the movie Inception recently. I really enjoyed it, though it made my head hurt. I personally can't even imagine technology like that becoming real, but it was super awesome and a really unique concept. I have to add it to my 'favorite movies' list soon.

I would love to say something deep and special here like I did with my first few posts, but I'm really not in the mindset and I can't think of anything meaningful that wouldn't take forever to type out.

But I would like to say how much I hate the show "The Bachelor(ette)". I usually try to avoid it, but unfortunately I encountered it today at dinner...my dad likes to have the TV on no matter if there aren't any good shows on, and the ten or so minutes of "The Bachelorette" I endured just reenforced my opinion of it, which is negative. I could go on about it and various other forms of 'romance' (i.e. Twilight) for forever, so maybe next time.


Salem out.

No comments:

Post a Comment